REMOVABLE BUILDING MODULE CONSISTING OF A MODULAR SUPPORTING STRUCTURE
Bio-prefabricated building structure, with envelope made of sandwich panels, in cork and wood, in order to maximize the thermal performance of the building envelope, reducing the impact with the environment.
The cork and wood panels currently on the market are used exclusively to acoustically insulate rooms and in particular installed along the building envelope as a coat. Furthermore, the loose cork is used to insulate the attics of buildings and roofs that are not practicable. The precast building structure type has such a conformation as to allow the assembly between multiple modules to the advantage of the flexibility of the entire system, also the use in the autochthonous Calabrian wood structure leads to two fundamental advantages: the possibility of containing construction costs and the enhancement of the regional forest heritage. The modular structure, has the potential to meet every need, as the modularity with which it is equipped, allows to address the dimensional and reorganization needs of the company and the assembly flexibility, also favors the possibility of using these structures not only in the context of agrifood production, but also in emergency situations or to set up rural villages, to be used, for example, to welcome migrants and to guarantee suitable conditions of housing comfort for seasonal agricultural workers, as well as the use of highly natural and ecological materials and methods construction and assembly allow the use of these structures even in areas with high environmental fragility such as protected areas, natural parks, protected areas.
- Intended for the construction market mainly for the one intended for agri-food production, residential, agricultural, emergency, tourism, as well as for forestry companies and sawmills that intend to improve and expand the production chain by adding value to their productions and not stop at the simple production of semi-finished products.
- Easy and quick assembly, both in terms of structure and construction methods;
- Less waste, due to the production of the pieces directly in the factory;
- Better energy efficiency integrated with cutting-edge energy saving technologies;
- Possibility of use in protected areas.