REMOVABLE BUILDING MODULE CONSISTING OF A MODULAR SUPPORTING STRUCTURE
Bio prefabricated building structure, with an envelope made of sandwich panels, cork and wood, which has the purpose of maximizing the thermal performance of the building envelope, reducing the impact with the environment. The cork and wood panels currently on the market are used exclusively to acoustically insulate rooms and in particular installed along the building envelope as a coat. Furthermore, the loose cork is used to insulate the attics of buildings and roofs that are not practicable.
The proposed prefabricated building structure, on the other hand, has a conformation such as to allow the assembly of several modules to the advantage of the flexibility of the entire system, furthermore the use of native Calabrian wood in the structure leads to two fundamental advantages: the possibility of containing construction costs and the enhancement of the regional forest heritage. It also has the potential to satisfy every need, as the modularity with which it is equipped allows it to address the company’s dimensional and reorganizational needs and the assembly flexibility also favors the possibility of using these structures not only in the field of agri-food production, but also in emergency situations or to set up villages in rural areas, to be used, for example, for the reception of migrants and to guarantee suitable living comfort conditions for seasonal agricultural workers, furthermore the use of highly natural and ecological materials and the construction and assembly allow the use of these structures even in areas with a high environmental fragility such as protected areas, natural parks, protected areas.
- Building market intended for agri-food production, residential, agricultural, emergency, tourist areas;
- Forestry companies and sawmills that intend to improve and expand the production chain by not tying it to the simple production of semi-finished products.
- Easy and quick assembly, both in terms of structure and construction methods;
- Less waste, due to the production of the pieces directly in the factory;
- Cork can also come from recycled material (caps, processing residues, etc.);
- Better energy efficiency integrated with cutting-edge energy saving technologies;
- Possibility of use in protected areas.