Ready mix for the production of chocolate confectionery products
ChocoShell is a ready base for chocolate confectionery products, in particular for ice cream, puddings and hot chocolate, including ground cocoa bean shell. The ready mix is enriched in fibers and showed a reduced fat content. Currently there are no ready bases of this type and the demand for ice creams (and for confectionery products in general) with reduced fat content but having a structure similar to traditional ice cream is increasing.
ChocoShell concerns functionalized foods, i.e. the foods whose composition has been modified to enrich them with factors of high nutritional value (such as fiber, antioxidants, minerals, etc.) and / or in order to limit the presence of an anti-nutritional factor (such as fats, precisely saturated fats). This invention is widespread and is used in both industrial and home settings. It is particularly interesting for users where the consumption of functional foods, such as children, is useful. ChocoShell provides, for application in the home environment, a kit for the preparation and storage of chocolate ice cream.
ChocoShel is a a ready mix useful for:
- Hot chocolate production.
- Increase the nutritional value of a confectionery product;
- Reduce the fat content of the final product with a reduction in caloric value, but with the same softness;
- Increase the resistance to dissolving of ice cream;
- Reduce disposal costs;
- Create a new source of income for chocolate companies;
- Decrease the impact of chocolate production.