PRODUCTION METHOD FOR LOW COST INCORPORATED CAPACITIVE SENSORS
The invention consists of a capacitive sensor and its production process. This capacitive sensor is an elastomer “pad”, a soft and customizable material that allows front-end functions (aesthetic / functional).
Inside there is a system of interaction detection, which through an electromagnetic signal interpreted by a microcontroller, you can indicate when and how the user’s hand interacts with the pad (approaching, moving away, touching, pressing, …). Several pads can be applied inside the same object, guaranteeing an interaction between them without being tied to mechanical buttons. This allows you to enjoy, in products equipped with one or more pads, a great dynamic input.
- The sensor can be easily used in soft objects and / or fabric;
- Possible exemplary applications are Plush / Toys, chairs, beds and technological sofas.
- Economic advantages as low-cost technological and productive sensors, both in terms of design;
- Pleasant aesthetics, so you do not need to disguise them;
- Application that has no structural limits;
- Possibility to manage different levels of interaction.