PROCESS FOR THE PREDICTIVE DIAGNOSIS OF RARE ILLNESSES
The invention outlines the procedure of using an application of algorithms for correlating multiple symptoms for diagnosing a group of rare pathologies that have in common a pathophysiological process and histological damage identified as thrombotic microangiopathy (TMA) which cause damage to different organs or systems. The diagnostic procedure consists of an application that supports the creation of a database, in addition to enabling the user to management the data on mobile devices.
A procedure for the predictive diagnosis of rare diseases is described, comprising the following steps: a) identification of at least one clinical symptom class (CS1), between a classification of clinical symptoms (CSS); b) identification of at least one pair of laboratory analysis results (LT1, LT2), between a set of laboratory analysis results (LTS), such at least one pair of laboratory analysis results (LT1, LT2) of altered value with respect to threshold values; c) carrying out specific laboratory tests (T1, T2, T3, T4), in relation to such at least one clinical symptom class (CS1) and to that at least one pair of laboratory analysis results (LT1, LT2); d) definition of a predictive diagnosis (TMA) based on the results of such specific laboratory tests (T1, T2, T3, T4) compared with first known specific values (RT1, RT2, RT3, RT4); e) definition of at least a differential predictive diagnosis (STEC-SEU) (SEUA), (PTT), based on the predictive diagnosis (TMA) in relation to second known specific values (EHEC, ADAMTS13).
- Diagnosis of rare diseases;
- Thrombotic microangiopathy;
- Statistical diagnostic calculation systems using computer aids.
- Diagnosis procedure to determine if the patient with a symptom cortege is affected by a form of thrombotic Microangiopathy;
- Association of the diagnostic procedure with a diagnosis application;
- Creation of a database by means of a graphical interface;
- Application path and data entry in the pre-ordered application.