PROCESS FOR OZONIZATION OF A VEGETABLE OIL
The ozonation procedure of extra virgin olive oil, described in the present patent, allows to obtain a high quality product that is stable over time. The low temperatures and the magnetic field, as well as improving the efficiency of the production process, make it possible to shorten the processing time and consequently lower production costs.
The present process patent describes a ozonization protocol applicable to all vegetable oils, and in particular to extra virgin olive oil. The process developed allows, thanks to the monitoring of temperature, to preserve the antioxidant molecules contained in the evo oil. This patent allows to obtain oils with a low content of ozonides and oils with a high ozonide content. The products obtained from this patent therefore find a wide range of dermatological application, which responds to different needs starting from a simple product with soothing and moisturizing properties, passing through a product with healing action, up to a product with antibacterial and antifungal action. An important feature of the product obtained is stability over time.
- Cosmetics: moisturizing and soothing action, treatment of wounds: prevents keloids, anti-cellulite action as it activates the microcirculation;
- Parapharmaceutical sector: acts against bacteria, mycosis and herpes labialis, anti-inflammatory;
- Veterinary: tested in the treatment of mastitis.
- High contents of ozonuri;
- Product stability;
- Rapidity in the release of nascent oxygen to the tissues;
- Wide spectrum of action.