Orthodontic Aligner with Integrated Archwire
It is a removable orthodontic aligner composed of multiple crowns, an active arch (with active slots or inserts) and a passive arch (with passive slots).It is formed by an insert (made of metal or ceramic) housed in a cavity (made in the thickness of the crown wall) or in a groove (on an outer wall of the crown).
Insert made of metal or ceramic housed in a cavity (made in the thickness of the crown wall) or in a groove (on an outer wall of the crown). The insert is a well-identified mechanical component that changes the concept of dental aligners. In the aligner, each crown is able to transfer the force generated by the active arc on the internal surfaces of the active slot to the tooth on which it is fitted. Advantageously, an aligner thus made allows the patient’s teeth to be effectively moved to the desired position, although it is little or not at all evident when worn by the patient.
- Correction of dental crowding;
- Correction of dental position and related lip position;
- Preparation for dental implants, crowns and bridges;
- Correction of occlusal interferences;
- Treatment of temporomandibular disorders.
- Removable for cleaning;
- Transparent and almost invisible;
- Personalized treatment;
- Adjustable during treatment;
- Precision and 3D control;
- Simple mechanism.