NEW PEPTIDE FOR COPD AND ASTHMA THERAPY
Current therapies for COPD and Asthma have severe limitations. In fact, 5% -10% of asthmatic patients do not respond adequately to the treatment and in COPD the cure is not particularly effective in reducing the progression of the disease and mortality. The need for new molecules for the treatment of these pathologies is evident in order to fill the gap for the unmet need nowadays present.
- Treatment as a bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory drug for COPD;
- Treatment as a bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory drug for Asthma;
- Prevention of acute episodes in Asthma and COPD;
- Reduction in the progression of COPD and asthma disease;
- Improvement of treatment in association with other.
- Prevention of COPD and Asthma, in high-risk population;
- To be used in combination with other treatments to improve the efficacy of the therapy;
- Effectiveness in the whole population or in a greater percentage than with current therapies;
- Reduce relapses, disease progression and mortality;
- Improve respiratory function of patients;
- Increase adherence to therapy.