MOBILE COVERING SYSTEM FOR FORAGE
The invention consists of a new type of fodder mobile cover which encompasses the positive aspects of the current methods, guaranteeing regulatory simplification and a reduction in general storage costs. The proposed solution provides for an easy-to-assemble fodder cover that does not need to be anchored to the ground, ensuring a considerable movement capacity as well as effectively protecting the material it covers, overcoming the limits that characterize actual state-of-the-art solutions.
The cover is made up of several modular modules, made of aluminum and steel alloy in order to optimize weight and strength, resting directly on the prismatic bales and anchored to the support pallets by means of polyester ratchet belts. The anchoring of each module is guaranteed by polyester straps fixed to the wooden pallets, to be placed under the fodder, and tensioned by spring ratchets. The main feature of this solution is its complete integration within the farm: the same lifters used for handling the bales are used for the installation, while the anchoring and support functions are performed respectively by the pallets, already used to bear the bales, and by the bales themselves, taking advantage of their high density and stability. Furthermore, it is possible to transport the various modules using the trailers widely used in companies for the transport of vehicles and agricultural products, increasing the mobility and versatility of the cover.
- Agricultural field.
- Fruit and vegetable sector.
- Zootechnical field.
- Remarkable ease of assembly and disassembly compared to known solutions.
- Possibility of adapting the solution to different use cases, thanks to the modularity.
- Minimization of the longitudinal positioning error, thanks to the particular “U” shape of the hooks.
- Minimization of the transversal positioning error, thanks to the shape of the channel higher in the center and lower at the sides to facilitate the centering of the roof.