INTERFACE FOR FIXING REMOVABLE EQUIPMENT
The present invention relates to an innovative interface system, with an at Italian patent, for fixing removable installations, usable for containing objects or transporting goods, on motor vehicles and the like, in particular light motor vehicles for commercial uses, which overcomes the limits and drawbacks of the systems currently on the market.
In the logistics sector, there is a need to develop systems capable of improving the efficiency of the distribution of goods, through the reduction of loading/unloading time,, as well as greater cost-effectiveness. The most widespread solution for goods handling consists of the use of pallets or platforms. These systems have some disadvantages: such as an imprecise occupation of the spaces in the platform itself and the need to be anchored to the platform or to other parts of the motor vehicle to avoid inappropriate movement of the goods during transport. In this context, a team of researchers from the University of L’Aquila, in collaboration with a company operating in logistics, has developed an innovative interface system, patented in Italy, for fixing removable fittings that can be used to contain objects or the transport of goods, on motor vehicles and the like, in particular light motor vehicles for commercial uses, which overcomes the limits and drawbacks of the systems currently on the market.
- Logistics and cargo handling sector;
- Shelter loading / unloading interface (container box) for transporting goods by road;
- Management / optimization of vehicle loads (fulltruck load).
- Modularity, with the possibility of loading modules of different types and sizes on the vehicle;
- Ability to make the equipment independent from the vehicle;
- Rapidity: possibility to make the module loadable / downloadable from the vehicle in a few minutes;
- Functionality of the solution: the set-up can play a double role, both as a container and as a van compartment.