Innovative product for the composting process
Composting of garden and food waste does not yield a product of sufficient fertilizer value. The University of Udine (Italy) has developed a preparation which can be used to produce a complete organic fertilizer using kitchen and garden waste. This preparation also solves most of the common problems of composting. Non-toxic and not harmful for the environment.
The composition is a mix of organic and inorganic compounds, non toxic and eco-compatible. It consists in a dry powder, stable over time and easy to store and its use is also practical because it requires a simple aspersion of product on organic waste every time it is added to the composting bin. Its addition not only allows a better and troubleless composting of organic household and garden waste, but results in the production of a product far superior to compost. Although undoubtedly beneficial to soil, compost is inevitably low in essential nutrients and is not legally considered an organic fertilizer, but an ammendant.
- Organic waste management;
- Industrial compost production;
- Domestic and collective compost production.
- Multifunctional composition;
- Better organic waste manage;
- Compost enriched with fertilizer value;
- Cost effective;
- Non toxic and not harmful for the environment;
- It prevents bad smells and proliferation of insect.