Exercise machine to support the mobility of a person with reduced mobility
The invention consists of an exercise machine with a sliding belt equipped with a structure that can be used by a person with reduced walking capabilities to recover or maintain his own mobility.
The invention refers to an exercise machine configured to favor the mobility of a subject whose walking capabilities are reduced due to a chronic pathology or age. More specifically, the innovation relates to the structure of an electric exercise machine, equipped with a sliding belt, a seat, a handlebar and other support and connection means, designed to be used by a subject with reduced walking capabilities in order to recover or maintain their mobility. The seat allows the subject to rest or perform exercises in which a work phase is alternated with a recovery phase; the supports allow the subject to get up easily. A present device enables the subject to stop the movement of the sliding belt by bringing the handlebar close to itself, voluntarily or involuntarily in the case of loss of balance.
- Exercise machine for physical activity at home
- Exercise machine and line of products related to it in the field of fitness and rehabilitation for training in gyms of adapted physical activity, care homes for the elderly etc
- Control software that facilitates the execution of structured home exercise programs derived from previous scientific studies
- Small sized, light and handy structure
- Structure with anti-falls mechanism and support and assistance systems for walking and resting
- Ease of use by elderly or frail subjects
- Low cost due to the simplicity of use and the low power required in relation to the reduced speed of use