CellDAG – Hyaluronic acid scaffold with antibiotics and growth factors
Biocompatible scaffold with broad spectrum antibacterial activity and controlled release of growth factors for tissue regeneration in odontostomatology. The product is proposed in different formulations with variable concentrations and densities to adapt to different anatomical sites.
There are still no products that combine a broad-spectrum antibacterial activity with an active regeneration of tissues involved in endodontic, surgical or periodontal infection. The scaffold in question was designed precisely to carry out a deep disinfection of endodontic, surgical and periodontal sites in the odontostomatology field and at the same time promote tissue regeneration through the release of dedicated growth factors. This scaffold is based on the use of hyaluronic acid at different molecular weights with the integration of antibiotics and growth factors. The composition includes ciprofloxacin, metronidazole and clarithromycin with prolonged release capacity over time. The scaffold is proposed in three different formulations to adapt to different anatomical sites such as root canals, periodontal ligament and post extractive sockets.
- Disinfection, healing and regeneration of oral tissues in endodontics.
- Disinfection, healing and regeneration of oral tissues in periodontology.
- Disinfection, healing and regeneration of tissues in orofacial surgery.
- Disinfection, healing and regeneration of oral tissues in implantology and prosthodontics.
- Deep disinfection of endodontic, surgical and periodontal sites.
- Promotion of tissue regeneration by the release of dedicated growth factors.
- Prolonged release of antibiotics and active ingredients for tissue regeneration.