Aria3: Air ventilation and biological purification module
Aria3 is a ventilation system, composed of a device that uses the properties of the plants to purify the indoor and outdoor air and that contributes to the maintenance of the conditions of comfort inside, limiting the production of non-renewable energy. This device is the combination of nature and technology in a single element.
Aria3 is designed to be applied to the facade of buildings and it has a size suitable for every application. The device is composed by:
- A metallic or wooden structure
- Two windows
- Heat exchanger
- The pot with the plants
- Irrigation system (manual or automatic)
- Display control
The polluted air (indoor and outdoor) enters in the system and the heat exchanger recovers the heat inside. The polluted air passes at first through the soil where it is absorbed and then through the leaves that capture the other pollutants finally the air enters indoor and it is purified, cleaned and it also has a good % of humidity.
- Residential, commercial and industrial buildings, in skyscraper;
- The device can be used in new buildings or in buildings to be redeveloped.
- Necessary change of air inside, without introducing external pollutants;
- Improves the quality of the indoor air, with its recirculation’s system and indoor air purification’s system;
- Recovery of the heat from indoor space, so as to reduce the energy consumption for heating and cooling;
- The plants inside the device guarantees the optimum humidity in indoor spaces.