Analysis of secreted and/or endocited particles
The cuvettes currently on the market are not designed to allow cell growth. The present invention overcomes this limitation, enabling researchers to analyze cellular phenomena during time. More specifically, the invention consists of two types of cuvettes, suitable to be used in the Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) instrument and z-potential, allowing for the real-time measurement of cell activity products, Exosomes for instance.
The invention consists of two types of cuvettes that allow researchers to study particular cellular phenomena in real time and during different timeframe, while maintaining the integrity of the cell sample. Cuvettes allow cell adhesion on the bottom and the possibility of recovering the cell sample after the analysis, as well as preserving sterility in transition between the incubator and DLS instrument in the case of the cuvette by size. Furthermore, the cuvette for z-potential allows the sowing of cells in the cuvette and the opening/closing of the channel that connects the cells with the culture medium.
- Analysis of the dimensions of the surface potential;
- Analysis of the structures produced by the cells (eg. Exosomes);
- Monitoring the up-take of nano- and microparticles produced by the cells;
- Other applications in specific studies.
- Analysis and monitoring in real time;
- Sterility in transitions from the cell incubator to the DLS instrument;
- Integrity of the cell sample.