Aercem: concrete for industry and building site 4.0
Aercem is an innovative cementitious material characterized by lightness, workability, fire resistance and thermal insulation. Moreover, it is able to self-sustaining and so it does not need the use of formwork. This peculiarity make it possible to realize lightened elements through an efficient and an innovative production process in the precast industry and paves the way for building site 4.0.
In the building field the challenge is to realize eco-friendly, economic, performance and flexible materials. Aercem allows to overcome different limits and anticipates the time of industry 4.0 in the building sector, not only in the precast industry (production of lightened blocks, plates and panels with an innovative production process), but also directly in situ through 3D printed high energy efficiency vertical closing systems (partition walls and claddings). This is achieved through the high flexibility of the innovative material which can be designed on the basis of need (its density can be varied between 200 and 2000 kg/mc). Moreover it is possible to realize (through the co-extrusion technique) sandwich panels, characterized by different density and equal material matrix, which possess different fundamental properties: mechanical resistance, thermal insulation, acoustic absorption and fire resistance.
- Precast lightened cementitious elements for civil engineering works;
- Precast elements for urban and nonurban furnitures;
- High energy efficiency constructive elements manufactured directly in situ;
- Urban and nonurban furnitures manufactured directly in situ.
- Can be used directly on building site through 3D printing technology;
- Better insulating properties than other cementitious materials already on the market;
- High flexibility both in terms of product and process;
- No formworks;
- Production of special and unconventional elements without rises in costs;
- Production of multilayer and multifunction engineered elements.